Pesto CheesecakeFrom toleliz 5 years ago
- ½ cup pesto sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup pine nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Rub butter over bottom and sides of 9-inch springform pan. I prefer to use 2 smaller springform pans about 4” across I found some suitable ones at the dollar store.
- Mix breadcrumbs with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and coat pan with the crumb mixture.
- Beat the cream cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt and cayenne in a large bowl until light. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Transfer half of mixture to medium bowl. Mix pesto mixture into remaining half. Pour pesto mixture into prepared pan; smooth top. Carefully spoon plain mixture over; gently smooth top. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup pine nuts and bake until center no longer moves when pan is shaken, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer to rack and cool completely. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.