Hungarian Tomato Soup and PastaFrom jgnat 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the lard or olive oil in a thick frying pan.
- Add the flour or cornstarch and fry. You have now made your roux. For a light roux, use right away, as for this receipe. For other Hungarian dishes, fry to a medium brown for a dark roux.
- Slowly add tomato juice and stir until thickened and smooth.
- Meanwhile, prepare fettucini pasta noodles and drain. Leave noodles in colander set in the original pot.
- Allow diners to spoon pasta and tomato sauce to their liking, a tomato soup and noodles.