Easy Chicken amp Cheese EnchiladasFrom gejr45 7 years ago
- 1 can (103/4 oz.) Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup. shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas warmed shopping list
- 1 small tomato chopped shopping list
- 1 green onion, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl
- Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place them seamside up in an 11x8" shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled torillas.
- Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 40 min. or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- Top with the tomato and onion.
The Cookgejr45 Greer, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!