Butternut Squash PieFrom boofie 7 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup cream shopping list
- 1 cup butternut squash puree shopping list
- 1 tbsp unsulphered molasses shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnut pieces shopping list
- 1 9" graham cracker pie crust (store bought or homemade) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix eggs, cream, squash, molasses, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well combined.
- Pour squash mixture into pie crust and sprinkle top with toasted hazelnuts.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until an inserted pick comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.