Baked Mushrooms With SpinachFrom kytigger 7 years ago
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 pound large fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided shopping list
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Dash pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place spinach in a greased 8-in. baking dish; set aside.
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Set caps aside; chop stems.
- Sauté chopped mushrooms and onion in 2 tablespoons butter; spoon over spinach.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Top with mushroom caps.
- Melt remaining butter; brush over caps.
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk, cheese, mustard, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted; pour over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!