Macaroni Tuna SaladFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 12 ounces canned water packed albacore tuna drained and flaked shopping list
- 8 ounce package small shell macaroni shopping list
- 2 hard boiled eggs finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup green or red pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery chopped shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions chopped shopping list
- 1 cup frozen green peas cooked and cooled shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni according to package directions then drain and rinse with cold water. Allow to cool then add tuna, eggs, pepper, celery, onions and peas and mix well.
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, pickle relish, salt and pepper.
- Add to the macaroni and mix well then place in refrigerator several hours before serving.