chunky chocolate chip cookiesFrom tyger1924216 8 years ago
- 1 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate, cut into chunks shopping list
- 1/4 tsp almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 375 F. grease and flour a cookie sheet
- in large bowl, cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy. add eggs and continue beating 1 minute.
- combine dry ingredients and gradually add to batter, beating at low speed. mix in chocolate chips, chocolate chunks and almond extract.
- drop small spoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes. When done carefully transfer cookies to wire cooling racks. let cool
The Cooktyger1924216 Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!