Cranberry SauceFrom redkitchen 6 years ago
- 1(+-) cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) bag fresh cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup chopped apple shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier shopping list
- 1/2 juiced orange shopping list
- 1/2 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 1 tea. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tea. nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sugar and water, bring to boil
- Add cranberries, return to boil then reduce so liquid simmers
- Add apples, walnuts, raisins, Gran Marnier, orange and lemon juice, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from heat and let cool
- Put in refrig. This is actually better made a day ahead, so the flavors can mix.
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!