brunswick stewFrom tyger1924216 6 years ago
- 1 can peeled tomatoes (14 ounce) shopping list
- 1 (17 ounce) can of green lima beans shopping list
- 1 (3 pound chicken cut into pieces) shopping list
- 1 (13 ounce) can of chicken broth (undiluted) shopping list
- 12 oz tomato paste shopping list
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cayene pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp dried red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 cups cooked cubed ham shopping list
How to make it
- drain tomatoes and lima beans, reserving liquid. coarsly chop tomatoes. in large heavy pot, over medium high heat, combine chicken, chicken broth,tomato paste, tomato liqiud, lima bean liquid, red wine vinegar, worcestershire sauce, cayene pepper and red pepper flakes; heat to a boil. reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes. add tomatoes, lima beans, and ham, cover and simmer 25-30 mins more or till chicken is cooked through.
The Cooktyger1924216 Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!