Sweet Fig PasteFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put the figs and lemon juice in a heavy saucepan and cover with water.
- Let stand for 2 hours and then, on a low flame, heat gently.
- Stir occasionally until the figs are tender.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon and continue to cook on a low flame until the figs are glazed and the mixture has the consistency of jam.
- Remove from the heat .
- Let cool before refrigerating.
- Serve cold
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
another interesting one!herby in Albany loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Sweet Suite159 members
From Middle Eastern Lands253 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
A Fruity World45 members
Made With Tropical Fruits18 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere49 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members