Slow Cooker Sweet Sour ChickenFrom faithwalker 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken cut into 1" pieces (or pork) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 C. sliced carrots shopping list
- 1 14oz. can chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce (optional) shopping list
- 1 14oz. bottle Kraft sweet&sour sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 14oz. can pineapple chunks, drained shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 cups Minute Rice uncooked shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in slow cooker, top with onion, carrots, broth, pepper, and sauces. Put on lid.
- Cook on low 8 hrs. or high for 5 hrs.
- Add pineapple, green pepper, and rice. Cook an additional 30 minutes. (I usually add the green peppers half way thru as I don't like them crunchy)