Chocolate Cherry Snack CakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/3 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 4 ounce jar cherries with juice reserved shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then mix flour, sugar, salt, almonds and cocoa in bowl with a fork.
- Pour cherry juice in 1 cup measuring cup adding water if necessary to measure one cup.
- Chop cherries then stir cherries and remaining ingredients into flour mixture.
- Pour into ungreased square pan and bake 40 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!