Blue Ridge Pumpernickel ToastFrom foodtopiansociety 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut pumpernickel into 2” squares, then make one diagonal cut to create triangles.
- Lightly toast pumpernickel triangles at 375 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Whip cream cheese with honey. (We recommend honey from your local farmer’s market.)
- Place cream cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a small star tip.
- Pipe cream cheese onto pumpernickel triangles and set aside.
- On a stove, warm raspberry jelly and green pepper jelly in separate pots.
- Heat over medium heat and stir until hot.
- Remove from heat and spoon hot jellies on the pumpernickel, placing a dot of each on top of the cream cheese.