Spinach Red Pepper and Pasta SoupFrom webgoddess 8 years ago
- spinach red pepper And pasta Soup With egg Recipe shopping list
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable stock shopping list
- 4 oz small-shaped pasta (fusilli, orecchiette, or farfalle) shopping list
- 2 cups baby spinach shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, seeded/de-ribbed shopping list
- 1 tomato, seeded and roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoons fresh cracked black pepper shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In 2-3 qt stockpot, bring chicken stock to a boil.
- 2. Add pasta, bell pepper, spinach, and garlic. Cook until pasta is tender (7-9 minutes)
- 3. Reduce to slow simmer, add tomato.
- 4. In seperate bowl, whisk together egg, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, black pepper and salt.
- 5. Once soup is barely simmering, slowly drizzle egg mixture into liquid, stirring constantly.
- 6. Cook for 2 minutes and serve. Garnish with remaining cheese and fresh pepper.
The Cookwebgoddess Jefferson City, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!