Chicken SatayFrom curiouschild 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon or lime juice, brown sugar, curry powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
- Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill to high heat.
- Grill chicken breasts approximately 5 minutes per side.
The Cookcuriouschild Wilkes-barre, PA
The Rating1 people
this looks very good, I'll have to try it on the family. By the way welcome to the site.
I noticed you like bacon and asparagus on your profile, if so check out my bacon and brussel sprout recipe you'll love it.glennk in Dalmeny loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!