Ham Rolls With Watermelon Salad And VinaigretteFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 small shallot halved shopping list
- 1/3 cup seedless watermelon cubes shopping list
- 5 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 head radicchio separated into leaves shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds honey ham thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 cups seedless watermelon cubes cut 1/2" shopping list
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced and separated into rings shopping list
How to make it
- In food processor finely chop shallot then add watermelon cubes, vinegar and lime juice.
- Process until pureed and with motor running slowly drizzle in oil until mixture is combined.
- Add salt and pepper then set aside.
- Line serving platter with radicchio leaves.
- Roll ham slices into cones and arrange around edge of platter.
- Place watermelon cubes in center and top with red onion rings.
- Drizzle salad and ham rolls with enough dressing to moisten.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
At first I thought this recipe to be a bit bizarre. But the more and read and thought about it, I could see these flavors combined. So I tried it two nights ago. It was amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!