Filled Armenian CookiesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 5-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 3 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups unsalted butter shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 cups finely ground walnuts shopping list
- 2 egg whites beaten shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Combine filling ingredients in order presented.
- Beat eggs well and add to melted butter.
- Dissolve sugar into milk and add to eggs and butter.
- Mix flour and baking soda together and slowly add to above mixture to form soft dough.
- Roll out about 1/4" thick and cut into 2-1/2” diameter circles.
- Place a teaspoon full of the filling onto the circle then fold over and seal sides together.
- Bake cookies at 350 for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!