Fusion Tomato Soup CookiesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1-1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon and ground cloves.
- Cream together shortening and sugar then add in egg and beat well.
- Add tomato soup and blend then gradually mix in dry ingredients.
- Add oats, raisins and pecans then mix well.
- Roll dough into walnut size balls and place 1-1/2” apart on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Flatten balls slightly then bake 12 minutes and cool on wire racks.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!