My Way Rice and Green Chili Cheese BakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup uncooked rice shopping list
- 3 medium zucchini thinly sliced shopping list
- 7-1/2 ounce can coarsely chopped green chili shopping list
- 12 ounces grated pepper Jack cheese shopping list
- 1 large tomato peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Cook zucchini in a small amount of water until crisp then drain and set aside.
- In a three quart buttered casserole place cooked rice then cover with chopped chilies.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese then arrange zucchini over cheese.
- Add tomato slices and sprinkle with salt.
- Combine sour cream, oregano, garlic salt, green pepper and onions then spread over tomatoes.
- Scatter remaining cheese over all and bake covered at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!