Scrambled Egg and Bacon MeltFrom cocoa08 6 years ago
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chives shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 4 slices Canadian bacon or Hickory smoke bacon shopping list
- 1tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the eggs, egg whites, cheddar, salt, chives, paprika, and pepper in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Cook the Canadian bacon, or Hickory smoked bacon, in a medium nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate; keep warm.
- Heat the oil in the same skillet set over medium heat. Add the bell pepper and cook, stirring, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add to the egg mixture. Spray the skillet with nonstick spray. Add the egg mixture and cook ,stirring, until the eggs are set and the cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Place 1 slice of bacon and one-fourth of the egg mixture on each of the 4 plates and serve at once. 3 points