Creamy Hot Crab DipFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1 container crabmeat (8 oz.) shopping list
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz.), softened shopping list
- 1 - 2 T. milk shopping list
- 1 T. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 t. fresh snipped chives shopping list
- 1 t. fresh or 1/4 t. dried dill (or to taste) shopping list
- slivered almonds shopping list
- Melba toast or Triscuits shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse and sort through crabmeat making sure there are no pieces of shell
- or cartilage. Drain thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, milk, and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
- Add crab, chives, dill, and mix well.
- Spread mixture into a shallow baking dish or au gratin dish. Top with almonds.
- Bake at 350F for 15 - 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Alternatively, this can be microwaved until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with Melba toasts, or crackers.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
This is waht I was looking for! Thank you!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Comfort Foods775 members
Fish And Seafood308 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Family Favorites141 members
Microwave Recipes25 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Oldies But Goodies115 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members