Pumpkin Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom ladyviking 5 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup (not 1 can) canned pumpkin puree shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 2 cups (12-ounce bag) milk chocolate chips, not semisweet shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a mixer, beat the butter until smooth.
- Beat in the white and brown sugars, a little at a time, until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs 1 at a time, then mix in the vanilla and pumpkin puree.
- In a large separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Slowly beat the flour mixture into the batter in thirds.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookie dough by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheets and bake for 15 minutes (check at 13), or until the cookies are browned around the edges.
- Remove the cookie sheets from the oven and let them rest for 2 minutes.
- Take the cookies off with a spatula and cool them on wire racks.
The Cookladyviking Alexandria, VA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!