Yorkshire puddingFrom kateau 7 years ago
- Subject: Yorkshire pudding shopping list
- Date: Wednesday, 21 June 2006 1:02 PM shopping list
- From: beaf shopping list
- 1 cup A,P, flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tbs. oil - olive or canola shopping list
- + 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender add all ingredients and blend until combined and frothy.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and allow to stand at room temp. for one hour or more
- .[Cold batterreduces the heat of the pan in which it is cooked and can result in a doughy texture].
- Using an iron frying pan / skillet I place it in the oven and set the oven temperature to 230C.
- Allow the oven to come up to temperature then add two tbs. oil to the heated pan and pour in the batter.
- Place the pan in the upper half of the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes until puffy, well browned and crisp. Serve immediately.
- Watchpoint - after 15 minutes check for over browning - reduce heat to 200˚if overbrowned.
The Cookkateau Sydney, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!