Easy 7-up CakeFrom cassiejb63 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour, lemon extract, and 7UP; mix well.
- Pour into greased angel food (or bundt) pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
- Let stand for at least 10 minutes before removing from cake pan. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookcassiejb63 Atlanta, GA
The Rating4 people
awsome cake thanks another high5 recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
One of our favorites!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I love this cake also. High 5.goodhomecooking in Tucson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!