Easy 7-up CakeFrom cassiejb63 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour, lemon extract, and 7UP; mix well.
- Pour into greased angel food (or bundt) pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
- Let stand for at least 10 minutes before removing from cake pan. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookcassiejb63 Atlanta, GA
The Rating4 people
I love this cake also. High 5.goodhomecooking in Tucson loved it
One of our favorites!jett2whit in Union City loved it
awsome cake thanks another high5 recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!