Lentil SoupFrom chef_irish 6 years ago
- 1/2 lb. lentils, washed shopping list
- 2 carrots, chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled shopping list
- water, as needed 4 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- oregano to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Simmer onions and garlic in oil.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients, cover with water, and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until lentils are tender.
- When serving the soup, a tablespoon of vinegar may be added to each bowl for extra flavor.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chef_irish Gainesville, FL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!