Mashed Sweet PotatoesFrom sollied 5 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes
- Boil until tender draining water off.
- Mash adding in cream, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Place in a greased rectangular pyrex dish.
- In a saucepan mix butter and brown sugar on low heat until butter is just melted (not boiling).
- Pour over top of sweet potatoes add pecans and cover in fridge.
- To reheat place in oven at 350 degrees until top is bubbling. Remove and serve.
- Made these with turkey dinner....they were a hit! Enjoy!