Sunshine Baby Back RibsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6 pounds pork back ribs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoons minced fresh mint leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups fresh orange juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cornstarch, brown sugar, mint and salt in medium saucepan.
- Gradually stir in orange and lime juices then cook and stir until thickened.
- Remove from heat then stir in lemon and lime peel.
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces and brush ribs with sauce.
- Place on broiler pan then cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1-1/2 hours.
- Remove foil and brush with additional sauce.
- Heat remaining sauce and serve with ribs.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
OK Chef..Now send me ribs and SUNSHINE!! :)
55555++ :-) Love yah!lanacountry in Macon loved it
love the combo. and flavors thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
What a great recipe! I didn't have any lime juice and substituted lemon juice with a tiny bit of rice wine vinegar. I also added a tablespoon (+) of Appleton Estate rum; quite yummy actually. Thanks for sharing, Chefmeow; funny but it seems that e...morelolobug in North Vancouver loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!