Turkey Meatball SubsFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/3c seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2c finely chopped parsley shopping list
- 2/3c grated parmesan shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 2lbs. lean turkey shopping list
- 1 24oz. jar marinara sauce shopping list
- 8 crusty sub-style rolls shopping list
- 21/2Tbs extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 12 oz. sliced provolone cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk eggs with 3 Tbs. water. Stir in bread crumbs;let stand 5 mins Add parmesan,parsley,garlic and turkey;mix gently until well combined. Moisten hands and roll mixture into 24 11/2" balls. Transfer to dish large enough to accomodate all the meatballs. Fefrigerate for 30 mins.
- Pour marinara into a wide,deep pot with a lid and warm over med-high heat. Add meatballs (sauce will not completely cover meatballs),cover and cook 10 mins. Uncover and cook 10 mins more,until meatballs are no longer pink(cut one to test)
- Preheat broiler to high. Cut rolls lengthwise and drizzle inside of each with 1tsp olive oil. Divide cheese among rolls and place on baking sheet. Broil until cheese is melted and bread lightly toasted,1 to 2 mins.
- Place 3 meatballs on each roll and spoon sauce over. Serve immediately.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
How did I miss this one? Must have been offline when you posted it! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it