Davids Jellied Vegetable SaladFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 1 can condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- hot pepper sauce to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup carrot, peeled and shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced shopping list
- 1 cup green cabbage, finely shredded shopping list
How to make it
- In saucepan, combine soup and gelatin.
- Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- In bowl, beat together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Add to soup mixture.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into mold.
- Cover and chill until firm.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!