Grilled Salmon - AllFreshSeafoodcomFrom toddpacker 6 years ago
- 1 lb salmon fillets shopping list
- dash salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsb butter shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely diced shopping list
- handfull pack tarragon leaves, chopped, stalks retained shopping list
- juice and zest of 2 lemons shopping list
- 2 tsb double cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to high. Place the salmon fillets skin side down on the grill pan. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Grill for 15-20 minutes until crispy and golden.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a pan over a low heat. Add the onion, tarragon stalks and lemon zest and cook gently until softened. Add the lemon juice and cream and increase the heat, boil the sauce for 2-3 minutes until it becomes slightly thickened.
- Strain the mixture into a clean pan and discard the residue. Place over a low heat and gradually whisk in the butter. Do not allow the sauce to thicken at this point as it may separate.
- Place the salmon on four serving plates. Season the sauce with salt and freshly ground black pepper, add the tarragon leaves and serve.
- Great served with a green vegetable or a salad.
The Cooktoddpacker Dix Hills
- Not added to any groups yet!