Green Bean CasseroleFrom goldenk9s 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced onions shopping list
- 1/2 fresh sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 cups sliced fresh green beans shopping list
- 1 10-3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 2.8 oz. can French fried onion rings shopping list
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onions and mushrooms in olive oil.
- Boil green beans in water for 10 minutes and drain.
- Add green beans, mushroom soup, onion rings, salt and pepper to onion/mushroom mixture.
- Stir well
- Pour into greased 1-1/2 qt baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with Cheddar and bake for 10 more minutes until casserole is hot and cheese is melted.
The Cookgoldenk9s Mesa, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!