Enchilada BakeFrom goldenk9s 7 years ago
- 1 lb. ground turkey shopping list
- 1 lb. ground pork shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 small can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can rotel with green chilis shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 can black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground turkey and pork together. Add onion at end of browning til it is translucent.
- Coat 9x13 inch baking pan with olive oil.
- Place 4 corn tortillas on bottom of pan.
- Add 1/3 of meat sauce, 1/3 olives and 1/3 cheese
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
The Cookgoldenk9s Mesa, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!