Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom poohbearlovesheavymetal 8 years ago
- 4 cups white sauce shopping list
- 8 ounces mushrooms, chopped & sauted in butter shopping list
- 1 can tuna, drained (Skip Jack Tuna from Whole Foods is our fav!) shopping list
- 1 lb. pasta, cooked & drained (365 Egg Noodles are yummy.) shopping list
- 2 cups jack cheese, shredded (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- To 4 cups of warm white sauce add 8 ounces chopped, cooked mushrooms, and 1 can of tuna drained. Mix with 1 lb. of hot, cooked pasta. You can either serve now or pour into 9x13 casserole dish, sprinkle with grated jack cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
The Cookpoohbearlovesheavymetal Millville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!