Crockpot black eyed peasFrom marmielindo 6 years ago
- 1/2# cooked bulk sausage shopping list
- 1 small diced onion shopping list
- 1 minced clove garlic shopping list
- 2 (15oz) cans undrained black eyed peas shopping list
- 1/4 c. water shopping list
- 1/2 pkg ham bouillon (in the Spanish section of the store) shopping list
- frozen greens (whatever you like) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Layer in Crock pot.
- 2. Pour water and ham bouillon over top.
- 3. Cook on low 6 hours.
- 4. Serve with rice.
- I usually add some hot sauce to the mixture.