Sausage and Corn Over Caribbean RiceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons corn oil shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 2 ham bouillon cubes crumbled shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 envelope Sazon with coriander, annatto, garlic and onion shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups rice shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn with peppers drained shopping list
- 1 pound sausage sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil over medium high heat and cook onion stirring occasionally until tender.
- Stir in bouillon blended with water and Sazon then bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in rice then reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Stir in corn and sausage then simmer covered for 10 minutes then let stand 5 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
I LOVE CARIBBEAN FOODS YUMMMMMMM ITS THE SPICES
LOVE IT THANK YOU
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds wonderful.... Thanks for this recipe..U get a 5 from mecassiejb63 in Atlanta loved it
I found it to be pretty bland. It really needed something to punch up the flavor. I would make it again, but would need to really tinker with it.shans4boysak in Anchorage loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!