Autumn Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 pork chops shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet then add pork chops and cook until browned.
- Add soup, apple juice, mustard, honey and pepper then bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done then serve with noodles.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!