Baton Rouge Spirited Pork Chop CasseroleFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 6 large center cut pork chops shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 pound jar applesauce shopping list
- 1 cup cranberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix salt, pepper, onion soup mix and rosemary then put on both sides of pork chops.
- Brown chops in frying pan then put apple sauce and cranberries in casserole.
- Add chops and sauce to casserole then add vermouth and cover and bake 1-1/2 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!