Spaghetti SquashFrom mbelisle 8 years ago
How to make it
- Puncture spaghetti squash in several places with a fork.
- Bake at 350 F for about 45 minutes.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out seeds and discard; drag forks along the length of the squash to pull flesh away as "spaghetti".
- In a saucepan, combine "spaghetti", onions, mushrooms and garlic with 2 cups of water.
- Cook covered until all are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste and stir over low heat for a few minutes to heat through.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!