Simple QuicheFrom hartwiet 7 years ago
How to make it
- in a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, pepper and mustard..
- in a 9x13 baking pan, arrange the 6 slices of bread.
- pour the egg mixture over the bread.
- sprinkle the bacon and cheese on top of the bread.
- put it in the refigerator overnight (approx 8-10 hrs) This is done so the bread has a chance to soak up all the egg.
- in the morning, take the quiche out of the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 1 hour
- preheat oven to 350 deg F
- bake for 35-40 minutes (unitl everything is firm)