Party Rye Pizza DipFrom darkfaery 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the sausage in a skillet until brown. Drain the sausage and place in a crock pot
- Cube the cheese spread and place in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave the cheese in 45 second intervals until completely melted. Stir after every interval.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and the tomato paste to the melted cheese. Stir until well blended.
- Add the cheese mixture to the sausage and mix well.
- Set crock pot for warm.
- Serve with cocktail rye bread, cocktail sourdough bread or Frito scoops.
The Cookdarkfaery St Louis, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!