Wahoos Blackened Fish TacosFrom pbflower 7 years ago
- 4-5 tbl. butter mixed with minced garlic (melted) shopping list
- 1 filet of redfish shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 cup of monterey jack grated shopping list
- 1/2 cuo cheddar cheese grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup tartar sauce (your fav) shopping list
- 1/2 cup thick picante (your fav) shopping list
- 3/4 cup cole slaw shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- cajun spice (Chef Paul Prudhommes blackened redfish spice) shopping list
How to make it
- Place garlic butter on a flat top on the grill at 400'
- coat fish filet with spice on both sides
- Cook til done turning 1 time only
- Heat tortillas
- Spread tartar on tortilla,
- add cheese,
- add fish,
- top with cole slaw,
- then picante,
- and sour cream.
- Makes 4 tacos.
- Great served with black beans and dirty rice.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- pbflower Aransas Pass, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpbflower Aransas Pass, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!