Monaco ChickenFrom plees34 8 years ago
- 500g/1lb 2oz sliced chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tbsp sweet curry powder shopping list
- 4 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced finely shopping list
- 1 cup pepper, sliced and roasted shopping list
- ½ cup spring onions, sliced shopping list
- 290ml/½ pint cream shopping list
- 1 avocado, diced shopping list
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix the flour and curry powder together in a plastic bag. Add the chicken pieces to the bag and coat thoroughly.
- 2. Heat the olive oil in a large pan, when hot, add the chicken pieces and cook until browned. Remove and drain.
- 3. Wash the pan, add more oil and when hot, add the spring onions and pepper then cook until just starting to get tender.
- 4. Add the chicken and the cream and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring gently occasionally.
- 5. Stir in the mushrooms and avocado, sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and parmesan. Remove from the heat and let it rest for 3 minutes before serving on heated plates.
The Cookplees34 Aberdeen, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!