Best Fresh SalsaFrom pretty_hollows 5 years ago
How to make it
- Chop tomatoes, peppers, onion and garlic and mix in large bowl. (Be careful when chopping the habenero pepper. It's wise to wear gloves especially if you plan on taking out contacts later in the evening.) I prefer a chunkier salsa so I don't chop it too fine but you can if you prefer.
- Squeeze the juice from one lime into bowl. I also add the pulp and zest because it really brings it together.
- Add a little bit of lemon juice.
- Sprinkle in a tsp of salt.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to allow flavors to mix together.
- Serve with tortilla chips. I like the Hint of Lime Tostitos and a Corona always works well to wash it down.