Chilli-Cheese Dog PizzaFrom goddoesmiracles 6 years ago
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust shopping list
- 5 all-beef hot dogs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon CRISCO® 100% Extra Virgin or pure olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chili with beans (from 15-oz can) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese (4 oz) shopping list
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 1 to 2 tablespoons yellow mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on cookie sheet; press dough into 13x9-inch rectangle. Pinch edges of dough to form rim.
- 2. Generously prick hot dogs with fork to prevent curling; cut diagonally into 1/4-inch slices (about 9 to 10 slices per hot dog). Place slices on dough; press down gently. Mix oil and garlic; drizzle over dough and hot dogs.
- 3. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat chili over medium-low heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- 4. Spoon chili randomly over hot dog slices; spread evenly to cover. Sprinkle with onion, pickles and cheese.
- 5. Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Drizzle ketchup and mustard in diagonal pattern over pizza.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.