CAESAR SALADFrom steakman 7 years ago
- crouton shopping list
- 2-3cups cubed sour dough bread shopping list
- 1/2 cub butter melted with parsley and garlic shopping list
- Ceasar Dressing shopping list
- 1 cup Mayo (Hillmans is best) shopping list
- 1/2 lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2-3 crushed garlic cloves shopping list
- salt&peper to taste shopping list
- Large head of romaine lettuce shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Mix melted buter with the garlic and parsley and pour over croutons mix well and bake tell brown.
- Mix all of the 6 ceaser dressing ingredients together, and chill for 24 hrs I always make the day head.
- Tear lettuce add dressing mix well add cheese and croutons
People Who Like This Dish 1
- steakman Clovis, NM
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksteakman Clovis, NM
- Not added to any groups yet!