Mozzarella and Cranberry Stuffed Potato SkinsFrom gemmaloolaa 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill.
- Bake potatoes as normal. I always do mine in the oven to ensure a crisp skin, so I rub olive oil around the outside and bake directly on the ovenfloor for about an hour on 220 degrees C.
- When potatoes are tender, cut in half lengthways and scoop out half of the flesh making a hole in the centre of each.
- Take the scooped out flesh and mix liberally with cranberry sauce.
- Fill the pocket back up with the cranberry potato mix.
- Top with as much mozzarella as you'd like and pop under the grill until cheese has melted to your liking.
- Serve with a sprinkling of parsley and a few leaves of rocket.