Baked PorkChops wa sweet tangy twistFrom now_a_swearingen 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees(F)
- Cut off whatever fat there is on the porkchops
- Mix together in a small bowl 57 sauce ketchup and brown sugar.
- You'll need enough mixture to cover all of the porkchops on both sides.
- Place chops in glass baking dish
- Spoon mixture over chops generously
- Turn pork chops over and spoon mixture over chops again.
- Cover with aluminum foil and poke a few holes in the top
- Place in preheated oven
- Cook 30mins and then remove the foil and cook another 15or so minutes until the chops are done.
The Cooknow_a_swearingen Gray
- Not added to any groups yet!