cheesy potato soupFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
- 2 10 oz. cans of cream of potato soup (Campbell's) shopping list
- 1 10oz Block of sharp cheddar cheese (Cracker Barrel)(cube 1") shopping list
- 4 Cups of milk ( any % okay ) shopping list
- ½ tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 package wild rice (Uncle Ben 90sec microwavable rice) shopping list
- 1 package real bacon bits (Hormel) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot place milk, cheese, onion powder, soup and ¼ of bacon bits bag.
- Bring to a low simmer stirring constantly so cheese doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once cheese is fully melted, add rice and heat through.
- About a minute.
- Serve in soup bowl and garnish with bacon bits.