Grilled T-bones And Corn Sante Fe With Chili ButterFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 4 beef T-bone or boneless beef shopping list
- top loin steaks, 1-inch thick shopping list
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn, in husks shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- Kitchen twine, or string shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 cup Heinz 57 Sauce shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Pull back husks from each ear of corn, leaving husks attached to base.
- Remove corn silk.
- Fold husks back around corn; tie at end of each ear with string or strip of outside corn leaves.
- Soak in cold water 30 minutes; drain.
- Place corn on grid over medium, ash-covered coals; or med. heat on gas grill.
- Grill, uncovered, 20 to 30 minutes, turning often.
- PREPARE GLAZE
- Mix glaze ingredients together, and set aside.
- Reserve 1/4 c to use in chili butter
- Place beef steaks on grid and grill beef T-bone steaks 15 to 18 minutes (beef top loin steaks 14 to 16 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once and brushing with glaze.
- CHILI BUTTER:
- In a 1-cup glass measure, add butter to reserved glaze and microwave on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Stir to combine and melt any remaining butter.
- Remove steaks and corn from grill.
- Carefully peel away corn husks and brush with chili butter.
- Serve beef with corn; pass remaining chili butter.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating1 people
another great post high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it