pork and cheese quesadillasFrom moosepie 5 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tsp. bottled minced garlic shopping list
- 1 pound. ground pork loin shopping list
- 1 (4.5) can chopped green chillies , un drained shopping list
- 8(6 1/2 ) flour tortillas (such as missions) shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/2 c. fat free sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 c. bottled salsa shopping list
How to make it
- pre heat broiler
- heat large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium -high heat. add onion , garlic , pork, and chillies. Cook 6 mintues until browned , stirring to crumble.
- when done place in a tortilla shell folf with cheese and place in the oven to brown,and cheese melts.